08 April 2005

In Honor of My One-Month Blog Birthday
A Small Experiment



I found this interesting little experiment on a cool blog called D S Projects. It is a brave twist on the dorky blog quizzes out there:
I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions. Any three, no matter how personal, private, or random. I must answer them honestly. In turn, you have to post this message on your own journal/blog/site and you must honestly answer the questions that are asked of you. [I am interested to see how many takers are out there.]



"Do not do what you would undo if caught." ~Leah Arendt


"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne


"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." ~Sophocles