01 April 2005

Dyn-O-miiiiiite!


~Napoleon refridgerator magnet~

No time for a long post today, but as I explore blogworld more I keep finding art. People make a lot more art in general than I thought (or maybe bloggers are just the most creative types of people - you little artists you!). And I thought to myself, "Self," that's what I thought, "You could put some of your art and even your crafty-dealies on the blog." "Ooohhhhhhhhh, what a fun idea, Other Self." [I don't think this counts as multiple personality just because there is a conversation going on in my head.] So, last post there was a poem (art) and this post there are some stinky little fridge magnets

I like to make when I'm bored and sick of technology in general. Which, BTW, I can send you the directions for making them, for all you funky crafty kids out there.


~James Cagney and Errol Flynn~


~Cyndi Lauper (who I once had the pleasure of meeting), John and Olivia, Barbara~

"A flippin' skit?!?! ...Pedro, just listen to your heart. That's what I do."
"If you vote for me, all your wildest dreams will come true" ~Napoleon Dynamite